about using octave and Tcl/Tk

From: Thierry CHATEAU
Subject: about using octave and Tcl/Tk
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:07:16 +0100

Hello, I am new on this list and i am looking for a graphical interface
 working with octave. I tried to execute a process Tcl/Tk with the
 command popen (opening a pipe in order to read commands fromthe Tcl/Tk
 program). It seems to work fine and i just built a little octave
command
 line interface.

 Do you know projects which use a graphical interfaces in order to give
 commands to octave.?
 Ps : if someone is interresting by my little procedure m files for
 octave associated to tcl file for tcl/tk  ( i can send it ).

/\                                               \
\_|             Thierry   CHATEAU                |
  |              _______________                 |
  |                  CEMAGREF                    |
  |        Groupement de Clermont-Ferrand        |
  |            24, Avenue des Landais,           |
  |        BP 50085, 63172 AUBIERE Cedex 1       |
  |       mailto:address@hidden     |
  |           Tel : 33.4.73.44.07.48             |
  |           Fax : 33.4.73.44.06.97             |