Digital-filter-design

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Digital-filter-design
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 13:44:24 +0200 (BST)

Hi Folks,

For the last few days I have been cracking my head trying to adapt the
matlab (vintage 1988) digital-filter-design programs ("signal" toolbox) to
run on octave.

The main source of the problems seems to be incompatibilities between
octave and matlab in the handling of empty matrices and indexing. Some of
the problems I have worked round, others are still resisting (especially
in the "series.m" file).

Since this is rather a complicated integrated suite, before I really roll
up my sleeves to force it to work for the particular class of problems
I have, I would like to ask if anyone out there has succeeded at this, or
has a substitute.

Best wishes to all,
Ted.                                    (address@hidden)