Memory Leaks in Octave ?

From: John Eaton
Subject: Memory Leaks in Octave ?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 00:45:59 -0500

Vinayak Dutt <address@hidden> wrote:

:   I am running Octave for real large number of computations: It would
: take something like 3-4 days to finish my job (if Octave did not die
: by then). It involves 3D integrals (;-) for some 9000 sets. I notice that
: after computing some 30-40 of such integrals, Octave quits with
: some message like "error: out of dynamic memory ...". This sounds
: like some memory leak problem. Any comments ?

Please submit a complete bug report to address@hidden,
including enough information for me to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,

jwe