Re: gnuplot with multiplot

From: John Eaton
Subject: Re: gnuplot with multiplot
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 95 00:28:45 EDT

address@hidden wrote:

: Hey, jwe how about ftp.che.utexas.edu/pub/octave/contrib ?

I would like to do this, but right now I'm feeling a bit too busy to
even think about trying to organize it.

Now would probably be a good time to announce that I'll be leaving for
Wisconsin next week -- the professor I work for is moving to the ChE
department at the University of Wisconsin and I decided to go along so
that I could continue to work on Octave and get paid at the same time.
:-)

Once I've set up our group's computing systems there, my time will be
split between working on Octave and another software project, and
doing some system administration things.  Eventually, the primary ftp
site and the mailing lists for Octave will also migrate north.

If things seem to go a bit slower than usual over the next month or
so, it's probably because I'm busy with the move.  I hope to be back
to working on Octave as soon as possible.

Thanks,

jwe