Good News on GNUPLOT

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Good News on GNUPLOT
Date: Thu, 18 May 95 10:29:12 CDT

Hi Octavers:

 I thought I should pass on this good news about gnuplot. I just found
that the current beta release (188) of gnuplot version 3.6 now includes
the multiplot patch as integral to it. So it means that gnuplot 3.6 will
have multiplot support.  If you have the script files that I had
mailed on this mailing list some time back for multiplot support, you
will be able to use these multiple plotting facilities.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * graduate student, ultrasound research