Re: Plotting...

From: John Eaton
Subject: Re: Plotting...
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 95 21:03:50 CST

Tony Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:

: I generally support this principle.  For example, I like using xgraph
: to prepare 2D plots (so I wrote a plotting function xgraph.m to prepare
: a datafile and then pass it to xgraph).  On my travels I have found it
: easier to take xgraph around "with" me, rather than to hassle system
: administrators to install gnuplot properly.

This will certainly still be possible.  I'm not planning to remove
support for gnuplot, just provide some other/better alternative(s).

Would you like to contribute your xgraph M-files?

Thanks,

jwe