Bessel functions

From: Eyal Doron
Subject: Bessel functions
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 17:33:53 +0100 (MET)

Hi,
  How about including the above in a future version as internals? I have
some fairly good .M files for integer and half-integer orders
(J and Y, and spherical j and y), but real/complex orders are more
difficult, and should really be implemented in FORTRAN.

BTW, I suppose people are aware that the Matlab FTP server has a large
collection of .M files which are not copywrited and can be very
easily used in Octave.

Eyal