Re: GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2

From: nikhil jain
Subject: Re: GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 13:00:23 +0530

Thanks, I will try that. I have one more question.

I see that if I do a ctrl c then fatal_error_signal function is called.

Now the problem is if I am trapping ctrl c in makefile then
fatal_error_signal is not called...

Is this expected?

I want to trap the signal in makefile to print the status.
Also I want to catch the signal in make code as I am doing some processing
there like deleting temp files etc..

What is the sequence of catching signal?
Please help.