Re: GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2

From: nikhil jain
Subject: Re: GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 23:59:32 +0530

So,

Finally, I migrated all the code to GMAKE 3.81 from GMAKE 4.2.... I noticed
that my build time is improved considerably in make 3.81 compared to make
4.2. Is this expected ? Upgrading gmake comes with a hit on build time ?
This is something not what i wanted but no other option. Thanks all for
your help. I will keep you posted for any issues I come across.

thanks
Nikhil