Re: Why is make not deleting intermediate files?

From: Reece Hart
Subject: Re: Why is make not deleting intermediate files?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:22:06 -0800

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Philip Guenther <address@hidden> wrote:
> So, looks like this was a bug that was fixed in 3.82, perhaps as a
> side-effect of some other fix.  Time to upgrade!

Aha. Thanks Philip and Paul for the quick replies!

I posted this question yesterday to StackOverflow here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8921099/why-is-make-not-deleting-intermediate-files

If either of you would like to reply officially there, please do so.
Otherwise, I'll answer my own question with your reply.

Thanks again,
Reece