CFLAGS dissappear during creation of objects

From: j.s.bach
Subject: CFLAGS dissappear during creation of objects
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 13:40:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have observed a strange behaviour of make as i tried to create objects from 3
source files and bind them together to an executable. My in-Makefile-defined
CFLAGS variable dissappear
after the creation of first object. Here is  my Makefile:

CC=g++
NAME=processor
CFLAGS=-g -Wall
LIB=-lccrtp1
OBJECTS := $(patsubst %.cpp,%.o,$(wildcard *.cpp))

%.o : %.cpp %.h
        $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) $< -o $@

all: $(OBJECTS)
        $(CC)   -o processor $(CFLAGS) $(LIB) $(OBJECTS)

as i do a make i get this:

g++ -c -g -Wall AudioRecorder.cpp -o AudioRecorder.o
g++    -c -o dmain.o dmain.cpp                                              //
-g -Wall dissappeared ??
g++    -c -o processor.o processor.cpp                                     //
-g -Wall dissappeared ??
g++   -o processor -g -Wall -lccrtp1 AudioRecorder.o dmain.o processor.o

compiler info:
g++ (GCC) 4.1.2 (Gentoo 4.1.2 p1.0.2)

What causes this behaviour? sth missing in my Makefile?

Thanx in advance,