RE: Hello, I have problem with make

From: Leeuwesteijn,Joost
Subject: RE: Hello, I have problem with make
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:54:59 +0200

Hello,

> I have make file that I do it by Code Composer Studio
> When I building on the command line I do following steps:
> 1.       run DosRun.bat
> 2.       I write command: make file.mak

I don't know Code Composer Studio and it doesn't have anything to do with
GNU make really.
The DosRun.bat file doesn't say anything to me either.

> After this command I have error massage:
> C:\ti>make
> 'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.

This basically means that you don't have the make command or that the shell
can't find the make command.

This is really very basic stuff and you might want to look into the command
shell and all its commands and options (and error messages). So far it does
not have anything to do with make or makefiles.

Good luck.

Regards,
Joost Leeuwesteijn

---

This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from
your records.

Diese Nachricht enthält vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der
beabsichtigte Empfänger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den
Absender zurück und löschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.