Re: about immediate and deferred variable assignment in GNU make

From: Lin George
Subject: Re: about immediate and deferred variable assignment in GNU make
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:27:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks John!

That seems a very good book. :-)

I have found that each chapter has a separate PDF. Does there exist a all in one PDF for the whole book?

regards,
George

John Graham-Cumming <address@hidden> wrote:
Lin George wrote:
> I have Googled "Managing Projects with GNU Make" and it is a published
> book and there is no free version (copy) of this book on the Internet.
> Correct?

Actually it is a printed book that you can buy a copy of, and I
encourage you to do so to support the author, but he choose to also
release the book under the FSF's Free Documentation License.

You can read the entire book in PDF form for free here:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/make3/book/index.csp

John.