RE: gmsl

From: PATTON, BILLY \(SBCSI\)
Subject: RE: gmsl
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:56:21 -0500

Not really a problem, just one more file :(

Originally I tried
include /some_path/gmsl

It gave me a warning of something like cannot find __gmsl

My vpath's are going to be complex and large before I'm finished but I
don't want to
add more to it than necessary.  It's just a minor inconvienence, not a
problem.