RE: Can u help me

From: Kris Thielemans
Subject: RE: Can u help me
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:23:39 -0000

Hi

this is most probably a cygwin question. In any case, the easiest option by
far is to use cygwin's setup utilitiy to install GNU make (it doesn't
install it by default, you have to select it). No need to compile make.

Good luck

Kris Thielemans
Hammersmith Imanet, part of GE Healthcare
London W12 ONN, United Kingdom

---------

I want to install ICU in my system so for this regard I have installed
Cygwin(where it is the look and feel of unix for windows Environement)

I installed successfully mean while I am unable to install the GNU make make
command is not coming

When I run the command ./configure  it is showing that goto DOSBUILD.BAT

When I run that one there is no make  command that is failed is coming what
I should do at this juncture.