Re: Sir very urgent - from hameed

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Sir very urgent - from hameed
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:27:07 -0500

%% "Krypton" <address@hidden> writes:

  k> Thanks for ur solution, I am facing one more problem that after
  k> installation of oracle 8.0.5 on intel solaris 8 while running
  k> root.sh in root user it is giving error as

  k> it says that
  k> "ENTER FULL PATHNAME OF THE LOCAL BIN DIRECTORY [usr/bin] :

  k> pls.. tell me which path to enter

  k> I have tried giving all bin directory path it is not accepting.
  k> please do the needful (most urgent)

I'm sorry, but your question has nothing to do with GNU make and so no
one here can help you.

Please as your question on a mailing list related to Oracle or Oracle
installation.

Good luck!