Gnumake problem...Pls advise

From: Rakesh Sabharwal
Subject: Gnumake problem...Pls advise
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:09:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am trying to install GNUMAKE on Windows 2000 Advance

server (after applying windows service pack2 and
installing VC6(Service pack 5 applied for MS Visual
studio)) Unfortunately I am not able to install
GNUMAKE (Actually it installs GNUMAKE but does not
generate any file in WINREL directory, which are very
important) I am have checked the PATH as well.
(I am enclosing the attached installation log file,
with this mail)

Any one facing similar problem or have any idea to
solve this problem.....

(I am attaching installation log file with this mail)

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance

Rakesh