Re: How to reconfigure system without downloads I did not order?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: How to reconfigure system without downloads I did not order?
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 18:02:44 +0000

I restarted the process of reconfigure (usual without additional flags and
hacks)
for abput 25 times and at last it downloaded everything and finished
successfully.

I think Guix needs good infrastructure and some
mechanism of checking optimal mirrors and recommendations for using them.

To add new disk into system with such a bad lucks is a very bottle neck of this
powerful system.