Re: core-updates call for testing

From: Jack Hill
Subject: Re: core-updates call for testing
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 23:02:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 24 Apr 2020, Marius Bakke wrote:

The "core-updates" branch is ready for testing!

Hi,

I've reconfigured my user profile and system from the core-updates branch. I use a GNOME desktop session. However, I don't use too many fancy features. I mostly use GNOME-Terminal, GNOME-Web, and Emacs. I also use some GNOME shell extensions.

I have not done extensive testing, but so far the desktop itself seems to be in working order, including cursory use of the GNOME settings dialog.

I have opened a bug, 40837, for GNOME-Web/epiphany, which is not working for me currently.

Best,
Jack