[Help-gsl] An appeal from Peter Brown

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Help-gsl] An appeal from Peter Brown
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:37:18 +0000

Hello everyone

I'd like to ask to you to read an appeal from Peter Brown of the Free
Software Foundation at http://www.fsf.org/appeal/2010/

As you may know the FSF provides the infrastructure and legal support
for the GNU Project.  I hope you will be able to support the FSF by
becoming an associate member or making a donation online.

Thanks for your time and have a good Christmas holiday.

--
Brian Gough

(GNU Scientific Library Maintainer)