[Help-gsl] gsl_siman_solve: Assertion failed

From: Saqib Ilyas
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl_siman_solve: Assertion failed
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:48:27 +0500

Hi all
I used the TSP template to develop a Siman program for my own problem. The
"configuration" in my problem is a two-dimensional array of integers. I
compiled and ran the program and got the following error:

siman.c:73: gsl_siman_solve: Assertion `(copyfunc != ((void *)0) &&
copy_constructor != ((void *)0) && destructor != ((void *)0)) ||
(element_size != 0)' failed.

I called gsl_siman_solve with the statement: gsl_siman_solve(r, x_initial,
ERB, SRB, MRB, PRB, NULL, NULL, NULL,
                  num_apps * Comp_Int *sizeof(int), params);

The copy constructor etc are all set to NULL in my call. Do I have to
provide copy constructors etc for the two-dimensional arrays? Or is there
something else possibly wrong?
Thanks and best regards

--
Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering