[Help-gsl] Matrix Multiplication Help

From: syed raza
Subject: [Help-gsl] Matrix Multiplication Help
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 03:17:03 -0800

Hi

      I am new using GSL library. Can any body  help me in finding the  AB=C
matrix Multiplication   using the GSL library using C Language. Where   A,B
are any array/matrices  entered by user.

The Example in the GSL Reference manual (attached) is   for  fixed values ,
mean matrix values are already  there.

I want to take the matrix values from the user .  but I  not sure that the
gsl_blas_dgemm (, ,) will work through variables or not.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks