Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?

From: Arch Stack
Subject: Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:20:47 +0800

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Andrei Borzenkov <address@hidden> wrote:

Why it "can't work"?

Because on Linux, all the absolute path start with '/', but on Windows the path may be "C:\dump" or "\\.\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk0\Partition1".  They shouldn't be handled as blocklist.
If I run 'grub-fstest.exe C:\dump ls /' , the error was: 'grub-fstest.exe: error: `loopback' command fails: invalid file name `C:\dump'.'

Oops. Apparently you sent completely unrelated patch. Or my mail server is messed up ...

I'm very sorry for it.I have sent a wrong patch.I have attached the correct patch.