grub2-mkconfig with root on rootfs

From: Peter Volkov
Subject: grub2-mkconfig with root on rootfs
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 01:51:34 +0400

Hi!

We are using may be strange but rather convenient scheme of booting
linux where real system root is all inside initramfs (/init is symlink
to /sbin/init). Everything works fine but grub2-mkconfig that ends out
the error:

/usr/sbin/grub2-probe: error: failed to get canonical path of `rootfs'.

Sure with root on rootfs this grub2-probe is not supposed to work.

# mount | grep ' / '
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)

But what can we do with that? Any suggestions to fix this?

I'm not CC'ed to the list. Please add me to the answers.

--
Peter.