Re: grub freezes at "grub loading."

From: Jad
Subject: Re: grub freezes at "grub loading."
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:10:26 +0200

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Chris Murphy <address@hidden> wrote:
> And before any of this, make sure the firmware is completely up to date.

Agreed.
So, back to the original question: provided I do not have a faulty
memory, do you know what could be causing the freezing of "grub loading."?

Any suspicion would do. I am willing to do the research and work on my
own, I don't need too much hand-holding.
I am just utterly lost, I have 0% idea how to begin, or even what to look for.