Re: recovering win7

From: squareyes
Subject: Re: recovering win7
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:00:08 +1030

On 12/01/13 19:17, squareyes wrote:
<snip>
Thanks everyone,
have checked out sites mentioned, but unfortunately I don't have
a win7 cd, only the "backup" discs, would be no problem if I did.:-)
I would have thought that by recovering with them would format the drive anyway, but that's microsoft anyway. Will try and borrow a winxp cd and try try recover mbr from it.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
Take care
Winton