Re: How to build grub.efi out of Grub Legacy code?

From: Peter Hillier-Brook
Subject: Re: How to build grub.efi out of Grub Legacy code?
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:30:37 +0000

On 10/01/13 15:58, Zhan, Beilei wrote:
Does anyone know how to build grub.efi from Grub “Legacy” (not Grub2)
source code?
Many thanks,

Betty
*Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain Data
Device Corporation's privileged and proprietary information. It is
addressed. If you are not the named recipient of this transmission, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this
message is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please
destroy it and any attached files and notify me immediately. *