Re: dual grub install?

From: Hugo Bodewig
Subject: Re: dual grub install?
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:11:00 +0200

Well I found the miscreant but still don't know - which is NOT a good
situation - how it happened. There was a bootmanager located on sda2,
identical to the bootmanager on sda1, with some exceptions which I did
not analyze.
It was in a hidden file so I just deleted it and notgrub only sees the
access on sda1.
Thus not solved but corrected.
Thanks all you guys.

Hugo Bodewig