help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] obstruction

From: Eleanor Maxwell
Subject: [Help-gnuts] obstruction
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:07:31 +0400

My friends reckon I need to get out more and stop dreaming about balance sheets while my head is hidden under a book on Alchemy. Knit or purl for the duration on straights. Nah, that is a silly idea. Once this activity tired, I returned to my room where I drew on my walls, made art work, listened to Paul Simon, and hung a picture of my true identity beneath my mirror. Adding another color: Again something I learned from the crappy book that seems to be completely wrong.
Because of these constructs of masculinity, the pressure to be or perform masculinity exists across the spectrum of gender and sex within western culture.
Hope you like, friends, and I hope things are either going well for you or that they improve, respective to your own unique situation.
In fact, yesterday I was thinking about just how far off the routine I am here. Oh yes, in my own armor design. After getting back from my hectic vacation last week, what I needed was some rest, which I got for a couple days, but then it was back in the routine. So we walked downtown to a Safeway and bought cakemix. eggs, and some other random stuff.
Which for me was just stretching it long-ways to make it a bit longer. People of all sexes can feel the pressure to perform masculinity, as in many societies, and certaily western society, masculinity is validated as the default, the norm. com has something on it. I am just happy to be home.
com has something on it.
Masculinity relies heavily on positionality over other forms of masculinity, as well as femininity. Binding off: Again I learned this from the crappy book. eggs, and some other random stuff.
Solo per aspettare Ara?
By the end I was tempted to just give them each a yogi green tea bag. It was kinda sad, and I cried a little bit.