help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] injure

From: Wilfred Daniel
Subject: [Help-gnuts] injure
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:15:09 +0200

I always think of them in my thoughts, and pray. Hmm, do what you think is right.
That makes it more difficult to arrange help for them, he said.
On the other hand fixed checkpoints can be very helpful at the entrances and exits of Baghdad and these should be fortified enough to sustain themselves and repel possible attacks. and have converstaions with them. Close my eyes and dream. the way of life in the Green Zone. Even more thrilled that he lived long enough to know that it was us who got him.
Thankfully the fridge is right now resting where it should be with its doors back intact.
Then they sent us another email with a timetable. We dont own the property.
But nevertheless, an experience Im learning quite alot from.
Needless to say the door of the kitchen had to come out, as well as the fridge's doors so it can fit inside. I cant not wash my face, nor my teeth. I immediately said, why? But this time it aint the Green Zone. She looked in her late forties. Will the fridge with icemaker fit?
One day, Abu K asked HUBBY, can you show me the map of the world please. he too was pretty helpful.
But then switch to arabic and they get shocked for some reason. Seth mentioned google video, but I dont wanna put it there I wanna be able to show it on my blog using HTML. they are both solid wood. HUBBY and I are gonna end up going back. Their innocence, their plight to live.
I think if my memory serves me right it was sometime in late June or early July of last year.
How dare they not tell us. Does anyone know the html for uploading video on the blog?
So needless to say I went for it. He rolled his eyes probably thinkin what an idiot. We have to go to the tundra and chop ice for water and melt it, and we don't have flush toilets. But before going ahead, I decided to call HUBBY and tell him of the news. I cannot fathom why people cant simply just say NO, the flat is not available!
Iraqi troops could do so, no problem.
both excellent quality.