help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] non-existing CA bundle

From: Daniel Stenberg
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] non-existing CA bundle
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:05:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

Are you sure that the only difference is that the set_trust_file() function failed? I tried to reproduce it with gnutls-serv and I couldn't.

I am quite sure. All other test cases run fine, and only the one that points out a missing file fails.

Here's the full code:

http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/lib/gtls.c?annotate=1.2

At line 155, if I remove the return when the error occurs, the handshake loop at line 200 - 248 never ends.

Perhaps I've done something else wrong that makes this happen?

--
         -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-