help-gnu-music

Re: PostScript Manual for WinNT version?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: PostScript Manual for WinNT version?
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:11:59 +0200

The preferred version is Lilypond 1.4.x, which you can find at
http://www.lilypond.org/development/Documentation/windows/out-www/installing.html

At a second thought, you might actually want to wait for the next
or so release, since there are some problems in the setup.

In the mean time, you can find the manual and example files for
version 1.3.46 at
http://appel.lilypond.org/lilypond/links/lilypond-1.3.46/index.html

     /Mats