help-gnu-music

PostScript Manual for WinNT version?

From: Martin . Mueller
Subject: PostScript Manual for WinNT version?
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:32:15 +0200

Hi,

I'd really like to use Lilypond, but all those different versions got me
totally confused! I'd rather not try compiling myself, so I installed
the binaries for version 1.3.46jbr1 on my NT system (I'm using MiKTeX 2
up 1, Python 1.5.2).

So far, everything works fine, except convert-mudela, which just does
nothing, plus, there is no manual included - and lilypond.ps on the web
is for version 1.4. So, where do I get some decent documentation for the
NT version?

Somewhat frustrated,
yours
Martin