help-gnu-music

fonts with kpathsea

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: fonts with kpathsea
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 20:44:08 +0200

The systam staff reinstalled kpathsea, and now lily builds! Thanks,
Mats!
Problems are:
- Web doc still doesn't build.
- Tfm's are created everytime I run ly2dvi. Even cmr is created every
time :(
cmr ends up in
/users/rz/usr/texmf-var/fonts/tfm/lilypond/1.3.151/
and feta ends up in
/var/tmp/@30285.1ly2dvi/
(where the numbers change from run to run)

When I run lilypond (instead of ly2dvi) the feta tfm's are build in
/var/tmp/texfonts/tfm/lilypond/1.3.151/ - and from there even ly2dvi can
find them.
So to stop ly2dvi from building fetas every time I just have to run
lilypond...
Oh, this is so messy :-(

-Rune