help-gnu-music

Re: No slurs nor beams

From: Stein Roald Bolle
Subject: Re: No slurs nor beams
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:41:51 +0100

Thanks for answering. However, I was not able to find any clues with
'lilypond -V'. There are quite a few things which are not working, but the
slurs and beams not seen in the myfile.dvi printed out all right with dvips.

I think I have to reformulate the problem in another posting, but could it be
that a lot of problems occur because of a lacking tetex-devel package? The
installation instructions say I may have to install it, but I haven't been
able to find the package anywhere.

Stein Roald Bolle