help-gnu-music

New Software Search Engine -- List for FREE

From: BigSofte Vendor Services
Subject: New Software Search Engine -- List for FREE
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:46:03 -0500

Dear Marketing Manager:

BigSoftE is pleased to invite  to list its software products for FREE on the
world's first Internet Software Search Engine.  We encourage you to join nearly
10,000 software companies who are making it simple to attract software
prospects on the Internet. Listing on BigSoftE provides unique, targeted search
results through BigSoftE.com, and dozens of participating Internet IT and
Search portals.  Simply go to
http://www.bigsofte.com/vendors/index.cfm?id=42672041 to list your products
today.

As a software manufacturer, you know how hard it is to get good search results
from traditional search engines. That's why BigSoftE built the only
comprehensive feature-based software search engine.  Not only do we list
thousands of products in 600+ software categories, but we've identified
searchable features for each category. With BigSoftE, people can accurately
find software that meets their needs in under a minute.

Don't miss this opportunity to be part of the ultimate software resource: a
single directory where your company's product listing promotes your titles to
BigSoftE visitors--and numerous IT and search sites across the Internet.  And
software listings with BigSoftE are absolutely FREE.

Easy-to-use forms walk you through the listing process. In just 10 minutes, you
can take the few steps needed to reach millions of qualified buyers.

Hurry! BigSoftE will launch in just a few weeks –- don't miss the chance for
your company and products to gain extra exposure during our launch promotions.
Sign up now, or take a tour of  BigSoftE by visiting
http://www.bigsofte.com/vendors/index.cfm?id=42672041.

Thank You,
BigSoftE Vendor Services
address@hidden
P. 877-947-6383 x 250

Note: The URL in this message was created specifically for the recipient. It is
designed for their exclusive use. If you would like to request an invitation
for a colleague, or you are having trouble with the URL, please go to
http://www.bigsofte.com/listings.

**INTERNATIONAL software companies**
Support for International companies is currently under development.  If you are
a software manufacturer located outside the United States, please use your U.S.
office address if available, or use a placeholder address and supply us with
your correct international address in the comments field at the end of the
listing process. We will manually update your company information to reflect
your correct address before launch of bigsofte.com. Thank you for your
consideration.