Re: Missing GNU mailing lists?

From: tpeplt
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 16:48:04 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> I hope you wrote to mailman@gnu.org about that as well.  We don't
> manage the GNU mailing lists here, so we cannot fix any problems with
> them.

Yes, I did as you had suggested.  I later received a reply saying that
it was a significant problem and that they would be working to fix it.

Today, another reply said that it had been fixed.  I checked the link
with ‘eww’ to confirm that it has been.  The link now produces a table
with approximately 800 mailing list entries.