Re: emacs 30.5.0 editing epub

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: emacs 30.5.0 editing epub
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 01:44:01 +0100

H.-J. Heitländer <Heiner.Heitlaender@posteo.de> writes:

> Nevertheless I would be quite content with a temporary solution by
> being able to get emacs to redisplay in the correct form.

Please report this as a bug.  Finding a temporary solution might not be
easier than finding out what happens.

All you need to do is either use M-x report-emacs-bug as described in
(info "(emacs) Checklist") (a subnode of the info page that Stefan's
suggested menu item leads to), or, if you don't yet have/ don't want to set
up sending mails from inside Emacs, just write a mail like this to

  bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

and include your backtrace (thanks for it) and a short description of
what you did (most importantly, a short recipe: in particular, what
buffer was current when you tried to save).  A few lines suffice.

> archive--mode-revert(#f(advice doc-view--revert-buffer :around
> #f(compiled-function (&rest args) #<bytecode -0x1d33bbea90aba2b6>))
> nil nil)

This looks odd: the two advices `archive--mode-revert' and
`doc-view--revert-buffer' should not both be installed in a buffer at
the same time.

Michael.