Re: emacs 30.5.0 editing epub

From: H . -J . Heitländer
Subject: Re: emacs 30.5.0 editing epub
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 13:16:49 +0000

Hi Stephen,

mode line displays

<snip>

=:**-

</snip>

When entering the command C-x RET r ... utf-8  the "answer" is

"wrong type argument: strongp, nil".

Testcase 2)

kill buffer up to the top epub

reopen epub

open epub subfile (...html)

C-x RET r ... utf-8

in minibufer: Revert buffer from file xxx.html? (y or n)

Answer: y

Minibuffer: Cannot revert noexistent file xxx.html

Other directory buffers display with "coding system (default nil)" as soon as I perform a refresh of the directory display with "g". To cure this phenomen I have to kill / restart emacs.

So no easy solution / workaround at the moment.

TX
Heiner