problems importing keys via epa-search-keys

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: problems importing keys via epa-search-keys
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 08:14:43 +0100

Hello,

(please if you reply include me in Cc: since I'm not subscribed)

if I "M-x epa-search-keys" and try to fetch a key with =f= and then =x=
in =Key search= buffer, I get this in *Messages*:

Searching keys...
Press ‘f’ to mark a key, ‘x’ to fetch all marked keys.
Contacting host: keys.openpgp.org:443

but the key is never imported in my gnupg keyring.

I set the keyserver this way (evaluating expression in a *scratch*
buffer, for testing):

(setq epa-keyserver "keys.openpgp.org")

Please have you any hint for what I'm doing wrong or what can I do to
debug my problem?

Thanks! Gio'

--
Giovanni Biscuolo