Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:24:43 +0200

Am 27.08.2007 um 23:43 schrieb Bill Clementson:

Tassilo's bindings are:
C-n/M-p = scroll to next/previous PDF page
C-v/M-v = scroll image

These are in my understanding more "intuitive." I know that M-p was meant to be C-p.

--
Greetings

  Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                      -- Anton Checov