Re: Request not processed: 413 Request entity too large

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Request not processed: 413 Request entity too large
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:55:55 -0500

Horvath Peter wrote:
> I got this error message:
> Request not processed: 413 Request entity too large

You know, I've looked in the gnats 4.0 for "Request" and "entity" and
haven't found either string.  Unfortunately, it seems that savannah has
yet again fouled up my cvs-over-ssh access.

> I use gnats and gnatsweb.  I think this problem is just a
> configuration problem but I can not find the answare. How can I
> increase the size of attached file option.

Not sure. ;-)  I'll look into it.  Have you found anything since you
last posted this?

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/