Re: gnatsweb 4 Unparseable reply from gnatsd

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnatsweb 4 Unparseable reply from gnatsd
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:04:21 +0200

Chad Walstrom wrote:

Steve Howard wrote:
Thanks for the help, but I already fixed my problem.  I just used cvs
to pull the must current version and it worked perfectly.

Glad to hear it.  Sorry I didn't get your post approved sooner.  I've
had a busy couple days at work.  Perhaps we can convince Yngve to
release a new version of gnatsweb. ;-)
I'll have a look at it when I return from holiday in a week or so. I am anxious to know if Steve was originally using the regular 4.0 release versions of both GNATS and Gnatsweb. If so, there is some kind of compatibility problem in there that we haven't heard of before.

- Yngve