gnatsweb 4 Unparseable reply from gnatsd

From: Steve Howard
Subject: gnatsweb 4 Unparseable reply from gnatsd
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:01:47 -0500

I have done a default install of gnats 4 and gnatsweb 4 on Fedora core 1.

I have followed the install instructions to the letter.  I can telnet to localhost 1529 and run the gnats help and all of the commands there.  Also I can see the gnats webpage and interact with it.  My problem is when I go to submit a pr on the web page I get a Error “Unparseable replay from gnatsd”.   If I manually try and send a PR from the command line I get an unable to send error.  I know both of them are picking up on the database being there, because it is filling in all of the defaults that I have set in my database.

If any one has any ideas or a better way to trace down the problem please I need help.

Thank you,

Steve