Re: What will I dislike about GNATS?

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: What will I dislike about GNATS?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:57:06 +0200

Mel Hatzis wrote:

I'd be happy to contribute both patches for review and possible inclusion
to GNATS if people are interested.

I'd also be happy to assist with an integration of these features to the
GNATS code...if the folks with commit priveleges see fit to provide me
with access to the CVS repository.

These features look useful indeed, and I would strongly recommend that Mel gets CVS access.

One more thing, though. We should have a strict policy of keeping the docs up to date in synch with code checkins, and especially when significant changes are made to such basic things as the dbconfig system. So please update the manual when this is checked in. Don't worry too much about the wording and layout, that can always be fixed later. The important thing is that we can trust that the info is in there somewhere when the manual gets prepared for a release.

- Yngve