gnats help

From: Iqbal Saima
Subject: gnats help
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:21:55 -0400

Hi all,

I've been having some trouble with gnats.  Using the advanced query option,
I enter a date in the "Required Before" field.  I also select the "Date
Required" column to be displayed.  However, the result shows the date 'Dec
31, 1969' for all PRs in the "Date Required" column.  And the Required
Before query doesn't seem to be working because I'm getting all the PRs
listed before and after the date I specified.  Help please.

Thanks,
Saima