Help on configuring & using send-pr

From: Nayar, Priya G
Subject: Help on configuring & using send-pr
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:19:42 +0530

hello,

  I have been trying to use send-pr tool from GNU GNATS for filing as PR.
But am not able to use the send-pr tool.

I get the following message on my machine.

address@hidden gnats]$ send-pr --database=TyneDB
It seems that send-pr is not installed with your organization set to a
useful
value.  To fix this, you need to edit the configuration file
/home/gnats/gnats-install/etc/gnats/send-pr.conf
and fill in the organization with the correct value.

Usage: send-pr [OPTION]...

  -b --batch              run without printing most messages
  -c --cc=LINE            put LINE to the CC header
  -d --database=DATABASE  submit PR to DATABASE
  -f --file=FILE          read the PR template from FILE (`-' for stdin)
  -p --print              just print the template and exit
     --request-id         send a request for a user id
  -s --severity=SEVERITY  PR severity

  -h --help               display this help and exit
  -V --version            output version information and exit

address@hidden gnats]$

But i don't find any file called send-pr.conf at the path specified in the
message highlighted here in bold. Does anyone know how to configure & use
send-pr froom the shell or otherwise?? Editor is VI
Any help on this will be appreciated.

priya