submit problem doesn't work

From: HaoThao
Subject: submit problem doesn't work
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:39:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I'm trying set up the Gnats-3.113 + Gnatsweb 2.9.3.  I
am able bring up the gnatsweb and login to it but I am
not able to submit the problem.  I'm getting these
messages:
-----------------------------
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.
Please contact the server administrator,
address@hidden and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

Can someone please help me !!!

Thanks.