configuring audit trail?

From: Dave Allen
Subject: configuring audit trail?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:40:19 -0800

Hello,

My company uses gnats 3.113 and gnatsweb 2.8.3, and I have a
question about the audit trail.  It seems that changes to
*some* fields, such as responsible and category, are logged in
the audit trail, but other fields, such as priority and class,
are not logged.

I would like to log changes to priority and class, and maybe
other fields, in the audit trail.  Is there an easy way to
do this, such as changing some parameters in the scripts?  Or
does it require new code changes?  If so, is the change
required in gnatsweb, or gnats itself, or both?

Thanks in advance,
- Dave Allen: address@hidden