Re: GNATS development services moved to gnu.org

From: Michael Richardson
Subject: Re: GNATS development services moved to gnu.org
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:19:26 -0500

    Milan>   + address@hidden (formerly address@hidden)
    Milan>     A low-to-middle volume mailing list where anything related to
GNATS
    Milan>     can be discussed (development, help, questions, suggestions,
etc.).

  I find this very counterintuitive.

  I don't really think that we need endless support questions on what was the
-devel list.

    Milan> This was one of the last steps before GNU GNATS 4 beta release, which
    Milan> you can expect in a few weeks.

  Excellent...

  I guess I should post a bug report on the "LIST classes" call, since
"class" isn't really a built-in (or rather, doesn't have to be).

] address@hidden http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[